The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (US): LNIB Sony NEX5 + 2 lens Kit + Metabones M-adapter

roweraay

Folks, here is a LNIB NEX5 that was purchased originally with the kit zoom lens. I added the 16mm f/2.8 prime lens, after the purchase of the NEX5+Zoom kit.

I will also include the Metabones M-mount to E-mount adapter, which too is in a like-new condition (costs around $100 and takes over 10 days to get here from HK/Japan).

The whole thing for $750, shipped, including paypal and insured FedEx shipping. At this time, I am only looking at shipping within the Continental US (lower 48 states).

Pictures in the next post.

roweraay

The following mounted lens is NOT on sale but illustrates how a Leica M-mount 35mm f/2 Summicron looks on the combo, when mounted using the Metabones adapter: