The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 45mm D lens/ Hot lens sale

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
These are not that easy to find used actually never seen one used and this one is a stellar copy because it was hand picked. :D

This lens is in excellent condition and so good that I NEVER used the supplied hood with it. I use metal hoods which i will throw in if wanted. Have the original box also.

I bought a new LS lens so it pains me to sell this but if not my wife has a very large baseball bat aimed right at my head if I kept it. So this little sweetie must go. These are 1990 new and my asking price is 1495.00 Paypal and shipped free US only. Please take this quick before i take the blow to my head cause that may just hurt less. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS:phase One 45mm D lens/ Hot lens sale

Thought I would add here the features of this lens.

The Mamiya Sekor 45mm f/2.8 D Lens is a moderately wide angle lens for the Mamiya 645 AF system cameras which has been totally redesigned to function brilliantly with Mamiya digital backs such as the ZD and others. It is precision manufactured in Mamiya's facilities in Japan.
As a lens designed from the ground up with the digital capture in mind, it has low-dispersion glass and floating lens elements to ensure edge-to-edge sharpness at any focusing distance without chromatic aberration. Wide angle lenses, due to the nearly-parallel angle at which light rays can hit the sensor at the edges of the field, have been known to cause color shifting with digital backs. But the Mamiya Sekor 45mm f/2.8 D lens directs its light rays so that they're all parallel when reaching the sensor, producing maximum sharpness and more importantly highest color accuracy.
The Mamiya Sekor AF 45mm f/2.8 D lens has a 16-bit CPU chip. This allows easy firmware upgrading, fine lens characteristic correction, and reliable communication between lens and camera body and digital back (when used with Mamiya 645 AFD II & 645 AFD III).
The lens' native angle of view is 76°, equivalent to a 28mm lens in conventional 35mm camera terms. The Sekor 45mm D's especially suited to architectural photography, where it will show off its ability to render perfectly-straight lines.
• Moderate wide angle lens for the 645 AF series cameras
• Equivalent to 28mm lens in 35mm camera terms, or a 32mm lens when used with the ZD digital back
• Ideally corrected for digital use, with parallel light rays and nearly nonexistent chromatic aberration
• Reaches a short focusing distance of 17.7"
• Made in Japan

You can read more here and yes new it is out of stock

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/634237-REG/Mamiya_210_616_Sekor_45mm_f_2_8_D.html

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Mamiya 45mm D lens/ Hot lens sale

The Phase One and Mamiya brand are one in the same on this lens

Tim Ernst

Hey Guy, I shot with my Phase system for a couple of years without a 45mm - had a 28, 35 and 55-110 - and it seemed like just about every time I shot I kept telling myself that I really needed a 45mm instead. When I finally got a 45mm last year I did indeed use this lens just about every time the camera came out of the bag. It is a real workhorse lens for my landscape shooting and just feels right quite often and now I feel naked without it...

Guy Mancuso

I agree Tim people don't realize how useful this focal length is and it is also a workhorse for me. I'm actually a little worried about the 55mm being a bit too long for me. I look at my exif data from the workshops and this lens gets most of the shots. This one is also a really good copy too. I'm really reluctant to sell it

Guy Mancuso

This is just for GetDPI members. 1400.00 Yes folks you better jump that is a 100 dollars off. You can't find these used.

I'm leaving for a road trip but the box is in the car with me and ready to ship

Guy Mancuso

This item is Sold. Thanks for looking and also for the wonder support this forum shows to others everyday. Okay cocktail hour started. Lol