The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS LNIB Silver Leica a la carte M7

E

Eisemann

Mint- .72 Silver Leica a la Carte. Leica Nappa Racing Green Leather Cover with MP controls and trimming. Camera still has 4 months on Leica Warranty. Bottom still retains protective pad. The body is a strong mint- with no identifiable marks. $2695. Shipping $30.00 by USPS Priority. Comes with Box,and all other materials as supplied by Leica at time of new purchase. I do believe this is as nice as they come.

Note: The attached Elmar is not for sale at this time.

Last edited:
E

Eisemann

**I would be interested in an equity trade +/- for Silver M8 or M8.2 in similar condition

Slightly different view. More representative of actual color of Nappa Racing Green

bradhusick

Heck, why not make this a digital camera by buying my Super CoolScan 5000 scanner at the same time? Just a thought...

Somebody needs to buy this very special camera.

E

Eisemann

One last bump. $3200 including pictured LNIB Elmar (including hood caps and box). Makes for a rather unique kit.

I am not interested in selling the Elmar seprately.

Last edited:
E

Eisemann

Camera is no longer for sale. I appreciate the interest shown.