The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 18mm/24mm Dual Finder..New in Box..Free Shipping and Paypalled (See Listing)

D&A

Hi All,

With the sale of my Leica 24mm f2.8 Elmarit-M lens, I now have my new Leica 18mm/24mm dual finder for sale at a new lower price (with free shipping and no paypal fees. Due to the the numerous kits I had available with the 24mm lens/finder and filters in a previous listing....since most have sold, I am simplifying this FS ad, to just contain info on this Leica 18mm/24mm finder that's up for sale.

It is brand new (and latest all metal model) viewfinder, which is perfect for either or both 18mm lenses as well as 24mm lenses (and also the WATE). It is the new Current Model Leica 18mm viewfinder (Black), that also has framelines for 24mm . My price of $595.00 is $154.00 less than what it is sold elsewheres, which is $749.00...and it comes with free shipping/insurance in CONUS and an appropriate discount for those outside the U.S.

It's great when using both a 18mm and 24mm lens on the M9 or when using the 18mm on both a M9 and M8 (where the effective field of view becomes 24mm). This viewfinder is used where one needs (a viewfinder) that shows either/both 18mm and 24mm!

It can even be used with a 21mm lens too if need be, by viewing between the two sets of framelines.

*** With the WATE, I tested out this viewfinder. Depending on subject distance (of course), the 18mm framelines was just short of 16mm and between both framelines was 21mm. Not as accurate as the Frakenfinder but oh how small and compact...and for some, may be worth the tradeoff of using this finder with the WATE rather than the Frankenfinder...for shear ease and diminutive size.

The viewfinder is exceptionally bright, with it's robust all metal construction, including the foot. Far superior to the previous models of Leica viewfinders.

The finder was removed from it's original box for examination and pictures for this listing and then put right back in its original box while I decided for a time what my wide angle lens line-up would be like and as to whether I needed this finder or not.

Price is now 595.00 with free shipping/insurance in the CONUS and with an appropriate discount outside the U.S.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks for Looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

<Gentle bump for a very desirablel finder>

I'm also looking to possibly use this finder (since I sold both my 18 & 24mm lenses) in trade for a Leica SF 58 flash...or possibly purchase the SF 58 flash outright as I indicated in detail in a seperate posting.

Thanks!

Dave

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Leica 18mm/24mm Dual Finder..12 Hours Sale!! NIB..Free Shipping and Paypalled

12 hour sale! Till Sept 8th 10:00am (EDT)

Hi All,

I have a chance to purchase a older DSLR accessory that I had been looking for. It will only be available for the next 12-15 hours...so I am having a 12 hours sale on my Leica finder descibed in this posting, which is almost always found at $749.00 .

Originally I lowered price to $595.00...but for the next 12 hours of this posting, the price is lowered once again to $575.00, which will include shipping/insurance in CONUS and I'll take care of paypal fees (paypalled).

So hopefully someone will take advantage of this fabulous price.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

This finder has sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest!

Dave (D&A)