The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645DF

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I have a spare 645DF camera body for sale in mint condition. No signs of wear, bumps, scratches or other such blemishes. The rear plastic cover has a few minor marks on it but the body itself is mint. Comes with boxes, instruction USB, manual cards, front/rear caps etc. Still has remainder of the Phase One warranty remaining also.

Reason for sale is simple. I transitioned to an Alpa & digital back system and don't need the fast AF, custom setups, better ergonomics and the overall flexibility of the 645DF. If I were shooting medium format DSLR full time then you couldn't prise this from my cold dead fingers - it's that good and makes my other 645 AFD II feel like a dinosaur by comparison. However it's wasted sitting in my bag and I'd rather put the money into some more glass for my Alpa.

If you're considering the 645DF upgrade then this is a substantial saving from new plus you'll have the option of using the new Phase One/Mamiya grip too which only works with the 645DF series.

Current firmware is v1.01, upgradable by Phase One/MAC or a dealer with the appropriate hardware. (When the grip is available you can do it yourself). Recently checked over fully and everything is working 100% (I had an AF issue that was actually caused by an incorrect 3rd party VF mask - original replaced and everything is perfect again).

New price for the camera alone is $5999. Looking for $4500 shipped to CONUS.

Last edited: