The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 1.25X magnifier

neils

Got one for sale. Have the box, instructions (why?), kinda self explanatory and the box, foam even the plastic bag etc etc. It is perfect! Except......

The stupid rubber O-ring came off, many times. They always come off. If you already own one of these you know what I mean.

I always found the ring in my bag but it finally just left for good. So no rubber O-ring. If you don't wear glasses it doesn't matter, if you do, well for me it still never mattered. I never scratched my glasses whether they had glass or plastic lenses.

Asking $175.00 OBO shipped and insured in the USA.

best contact is neilsphoto at yahoo.com

Neil

kzphoto

Leica will replace the little rubber O-rings for free, or the cost of shipping. Just e-mail their parts / service department.