The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB (or WTT for) Leica SF 58 Flash

D&A

Hi All,

I am looking for a Leica SF 58 Flash.....either to possibly purchase outright or in a trade of some sort (the finances of $$ in a trade to be determined of course).

One of the items I have to trade is the recent release of Leica's new all metal 18mm/24mm dual finder. It's a 18mm finder with dual frameslines...for both 18mm and 24mm. I already sold my 18mm & 24mm lenses and thats the only reason for the sale fo the finder.

The full description of this finder can be found in my FS ad for the finder...which I'll bump up and hopefully is right "below" or "above" (adjacent) to this posting.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks for Looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

<Bump>

Still Looking for a Leica LNIB SF 58 Flash for outright purchase.

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)