The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G 90mm & m4/3 focusing adapter

CPWarner

or sale:

1)Contax G 90mm f/2.8 with adapter for micro 4/3. This is a very sharp lens, but I found that I am mainly using shorter focal lengths with my micro four thirds and have other lenses at this focal length (Canon FD). No dust or marks on glass. Includes caps, Contax UV filter, and leather Contax storage bag. I do not have the Box. $175 shipped and paypaled. Continental US only.

2) Contax G to Micro 4/3 focusing adapter. I bought this off ebay. Mounts easily and focuses as smoothly as any of the adapters I have used. Includes a micro 4/3 cap. $100 shipped and paypaled. I am going to hold this until the lens sells. If the buyer does not want it I will then sell it separately.

Photos: