The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (UK/EU) Canon 1Ds mkIII

Ben Rubinstein

Hi,

I have a 1Ds mkIII that due to a broken arm mid wedding season and significant loss of income I can no longer afford to keep it for all that is has the most georgous tonality and most incredible DR that I've ever seen in a DSLR. Going back to my battered 5D's.

The body is immaculate save for a tiny scratch next to the shutter release, the screens are all clean and unscratched. Boxed, with cables, etc.

This camera has had the Err99 recall done at Fixation and the AF outer point accuracy recall done by Canon RCC, I'll include the paperwork for the latter and a call to Fixation with the serial number will confirm the former. Canon RCC focus calibrated the camera at the same time. There is 4 months warranty still outstanding at Canon RCC.

£2600 net to me.

I also have:

New Canon battery for 1D/s mkIII or 1D mkIV,
New Grid Screen for the 1Ds,
4 barely used Sandisk Ultra CF (30mb/s) 8GB cards and two Sandisk Ultra SD cards, one 32gb and the other 16gb.

Discounts if bought with the camera!

I have positive feedback here, 100% feedback on ebay under POMSBZ, Cash pickup in Manchester is most welcome! Please note that I will not sell to people without a history here on this forum or others which I'm a member of!

Call on 0161 740 5021, email or PM.

Ben Rubinstein

For the next couple of days only I'll chuck in a Sandisk Ultra 16GB SD card (used once) with the camera. Perfect for putting in the camera as backup and then forgetting about it.

Ben Rubinstein

Lowering price to £2550 net to me, one week only (got a buyer who said if it isn't sold by the 4th Oct then he'll take it at that price).

Ben Rubinstein

Been getting a whole lot of interest on this camera since it became apparent that there was not going to be a 1Ds mk4 at photokina! :D