The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tamron MF 300mm 2.8 SP LD lens

nanthor

This lens is in great shape, even the case and box look near new. No issues with glass, focus is smooth. Comes with 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters (2x is the 01). lens caps, hood and hood cap. 2 filter drawers, one with UV and one with polarizer, takes easily available 43mm filters. I have several adapters, choose between canon, rollei, and Olympus. This lens has great color and amazing sharpness. The large aperture gives great bokeh and razor thin dof if desired.
$750.00.
I am new to getdpi but have excellent references on the auction site under rfnancar and RFF as nanthor.

Last edited:

nanthor

Hi, I would doubt it, it is an older adapter for a manual lens and would fit the OM cameras, not sure if that is the same mount, but I'm sure the adapter you need is available, and this would be a 600mm, 840mm and 1200mm (in 35mm conversion terms) with a 4/3 body, you would definitely need a tripod!! But the pictures would still be fantastic and with the 2.8 aperture the control of background, second to none. I've had this for sale too long now and dropping the price to $650.00. Thank you, Bob in Michigan.

C

carsonbm

Hi

I am going to see if I can get a 4/3 adapter, I will get back to you.