The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax Zeiss MF lenses

nanthor

I have 3 Contax lenses that I've been using with a Canon DSLR via focus confirm adapters.
28mm f2.8 lens is in exc+ condition, perfect glass, smooth focus, cosmetics are exc with little sign of use. Comes with front and rear caps (contax). $300.00
50mm f1.7 lens also exc+ condition, perfect glass, smooth but slightly heavy damped focus should loosen with more use. Cosmetics exc. Comes with contax rear cap and contax collapsible rubber hood. $160.00
85mm f2.8 lens in exc-cosmetic condition, glass is free of marks, scratches, fungus or haze but has more than usual internal dusts. Extremely sharp lens with great bokeh. Comes with box, both caps, and leather pouch. $280.00

I have 2 focus confirmation adapters for EOS cameras, both work great. $30 additional with any lens.

Also for sale is an ex condition Canon A2E film body with replaced/repaired control dial. Body cap. $70.00

Last edited:

nanthor

Price drop on the remaining lenses, $140 for the 50mm with the hood, and $240 for the 85mm with the dust inside. It's a very good price for both but I am not using these now. The dust inside of the 85mm is very noticeable but does not effect pictures. Also willing to sell the AF confirm adapters for $20 if bought with a lens. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.