The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus 17/2.8 ZD; Soligor 100/2.0 P-K CLAd

pcb_dpi

Oly 17/2.8 M4/3: $175 US/$185 Canada/$200 Int'l
Soligor 100/2.0 MC: $150 US; $165/Canada; $175/Int'l

Prices include Priority shipping and paypal fees.

The Oly 17/2.8 is a great walkaround lens for any M4/3 camera. I've barely touched it since getting a Pany 20/1.7, time to move it on. Clean, clear glass with no issues, mechanically like new. I used a stepup ring to attach a plastic hood, which caused some cosmetic wear on the front beauty ring visible in the pix. Lens, rear cap and UV filter included. Don't have the finder, not sure I can find the front cap.

Soligor 100/2.0 was recently CLAd (Clean, Lube, Adjust) at Essex Camera Service. It is a compact, very fast medium telephoto lens, in Pentax K mount, and carries an "MC" designation for multi-coated. I haven't found an online Soligor serial number deciphering key, so I'm not sure who built the lens. Lets in lots of light, with minimal depth-of-field wide-open. Check out the photo of my wheel mess, shot at f/2.0 on a Panasonic GF1.

There is some very light residual haze in the rear element group, visible only when viewed with an extremely bright led flashlight. Glass is otherwise in nice shape, no fungus or separation. Aperture blades are free of oil and snappy. Focus/aperture rings work smoothly. Note that minimum focus is about 1.5m/5', I suppose to keep the lens compact. You'll need an extension tube or closeup filters to shoot closer in.

Small Print:

-First "I'll take it" at asking price, followed by prompt payment, gets the item. Questions, dialog or lower offers will not reserve item for you.
-Payment by paypal instant transfer (balance or credit card) only; no e-checks, money orders, etc.
-Shipment to paypal-confirmed/registered address only
-Return international shipping fees non-refundable
-Full sale price declared on all shipping documents

Shout with questions.

pcb_dpi

Bump and price drop:

Oly 17/2.8 M4/3: $150 US/$160 Canada/$175 Int'l
Soligor 100/2.0 MC: $125 US; $135/Canada; $150/Int'l