The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Carl Zeiss 100mm f2 MMJ

T

Tuukka Elias

For sale is EX+ to MINT condition C/Y Zeiss 100 f2 Planar with original caps, metal hood 4, 67/86 ring, k-84 metal cap for the hood and pouch. All the parts look almost as new. If looked very proberly there is slight paint wear on the top edge of the lens barrel but nothing that can be seen at a normal look. Lenses are mint. Not even a dust particle. The fin at the rear end of the lens has been filed down slightly to avoid any problems with canon bodies.

I bought this and the ZE version about the same time last week, and after making some comparison between these two I decided to let this one go, mainly because of the macro ability of the ZE. It was hard decision because i liked the feel of this more.

Asking 1150$ for the whole set + shipping + paypal (if not gift). Im shipping this from Finland, so shipping might be something like 40$.

I have also big_is emf af adapter (contax to canon, will fit most of canon bodies) for an adittional cost of 35$ if you need one.

T

Tuukka Elias

Just wanted to add that i'm willing to consider also partial trade to OM Zuiko 100/2.
And if potential buyier needs that adapter i will include it for free.

Sorry for a bumb again, i wish i could edit the original message.

T

Tuukka Elias

Also for sale is 85mm 1.4 planar MMJ that is almost mint condition. Comes with both caps and original case. Lenses are clear and beautiful. Cosmetics great, and mechanically perfect. Im selling this for the same "ZE" reason. Will add some pics when i come back from holidays at monday.
Price: 650$

The hood will fit both of these lenses, and if you buy both i can sell these at the overall price of 1700$.

Last edited:
T

Tuukka Elias

85mm planar and adapter are now sold. The price of the 100mm and accessories is now reduced to 1100$ +shipment and 3% paypal.

T

Tuukka Elias

Hood, ring and cap are now at different threat, due enquiries selling those seperatly. Lens price reduced to 950$!

T

Tuukka Elias

Price reduced to 900$ +paypal and shipping! Last offer.

T

Tuukka Elias

Still availeble! Could it be that nobody is interested in this great lens?

ReeRay

Just received the 85mm from Tuukka and can confirm a superb lens and exactly as described. A very smooth transaction and super fast delivery. Be confident in dealing with this seller