The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZF 18mm f3.5 Distagon - like new

• Thread starter Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons
  • Start date
L

Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons

Zeiss ZF 18mm f3.5 Distagon in like new condition. Complete with box and papers. Hardly used. Great lens with all those Zeiss qualities in a compact, floating-element design, ultra-wide focal length. $900/obo plus shipping and an paypal fees (if you use paypal).

Last edited:

D&A

Hi,

No, ZF's are for Nikon (see the Nikon Prong on the lens which some older Nikon SLR's ultilized?). The Zm model is the one for Leica M bodies.

Dave (D&A)

ohdannyboy

Thanks dave! I've been looking for one of these wide-angles (for M) for a while now. Was out of town for a week in Israel. Just got back and saw that someone had put one of these for sale in another post and was subsequently sold. (just my luck)

L

Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons

Yes, this is for Nikon. It can be used on Canon with an adapter.
Price reduced! Make me an offer!