After another love affair with (D)SLRs and primes I realize that my eyes from now on will work better with rangefinders. As much as I regret it; my Nikon stuff is looking for new owners (or just one?). The following items are for sale:
1. Fujifilm S5 Pro camera body in excellent+ shape; very few signs of use, if any. I bought this camera from a fellow member here and I have loved it. It does have its specialities; the previous owner had the anti alias filter removed, obviously along with the IR-correction filter. This provides for visibly higher resolution - the detail in some of the shots I´ve got is amazing! The downside is that white balance adjustment has to be made manually in the menu system. This is not a problem to do, but I´m lazy, so I´ve done the correction in Aperture. Without correction the colour files have a bluish/purplish cast. I convert 90 percent of my material to b&w, so its been no hassle for me.
Camera comes with box, cap, all the stuff that was in the box originally.
I bought the S5 for $500 and will sell at that price.
2. Nikon FM2n in great shape. This body I bought from Aperture in London. It has a few minor use marks and a bit of paint loss along the film door edge: Normal stuff. Works perfectly.
3. Nikkor 2,5/105 AI in excellent condition, looks great, glass is perfect, focus and aperture the same. Fantastic on the S5 Pro!
Suggested price: $250
4. Nikkor 1,2/50 AIS in excellent shape; cosmetically, optically, mechanically. I found the focus ring a tad stiff when I got it, after some use, it´s fine. Wonderful lens - especially in low light, obviously.
Suggested price $400
5. Nikkor 2,8/20 AIS also in excellent shape in every sense. Use marks are hard to find. Which one of the Nikkor 20s is the best is an old debate. I know this version is good!
Suggested price $450
6. Micro-Nikkor 3,5/55 AId (the ugly way). This the first version of the Micro 55 and was built in 1964.It generates some lovely, special and very sharp images on the S5 (and on film). The conversion to AI has been made with a file, so it does not look good (the conversion/aperture ring). But; it works like a charm. In all other senses this ole lens is in great shape.
Suggested price: $95
7. SB 800 flash unit. This flash has been treated well and looks good, works perfectly. I just got it myself; the results with the S5 have been very good. It comes with the soft pouch, table foot and the diffuser filter.
Suggested price: $300
If someone would like to take the whole lot, I´m willing to discuss a considerable rebate. Two or more items might also result in a minor price drop. All decent offers are listened to/read and considered!
I prefer paypal, fees are shared. International insured shipping will be maximum $30 (I´ll take care of the rest, if necessary).