The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f1.7, Voigtlander 40mm finder and extras - mint

Don Hutton

Camera has about 300 shutter actuations - it is in mint condition in every way. Fitted with a Giottos Schott glass cover since new. Also has a rubber lenshood, cap and the very nice matched Voigtlander 40mm finder. Includes strap, charger (a newer generic one - the panasonic one is in a hotel in Charleston). Optics and functionality are perfect. I was going to apply the new firmware hack for 1080P video on this, but prefer the moveable screen of my GH1 for video. I will also include a Kirk photo L-plate for the camera. No boxes etc - just the what is described... $620 including insured lower 48 shipping and Paypal is a screaming deal, but I really like my X1 and can't see myself using this for stills.