The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Like New DP1s!

agoglanian

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Sigma DP1s kit. It's only because I don't use it as much as I should, and I could use some extra cash :D

It is in practically brand new condition, I had it in a case since day one and I never abused it or mishandled it in any way.

This is the newer S model which addressed some of the IQ issues of the earlier DP1, the files from this camera are just unbelievably sharp and there is so much data in each RAW image that you can do some pretty massive enlargements.

It truly is unique and a very interesting camera, if you're interested in it I'm sure you're aware of the quirks it has, but as with anything, it shouldn't get in the way of you taking images.

Here's what's included:

1- Sigma DP1s w/ all original accessories in the box (w/ blank warranty card)
2- 8GB class 6 SDHC cards

For the camera I would like to get $260, it is like new as I described and it will include the two memory cards. Why not save a little over buying it off Amazon ;)

If you're interested, let's talk!

- Abram

Some pictures of the camera for you to check out:

Sigma_DP1s-1 by agphotography, on Flickr

Sigma_DP1s-2 by agphotography, on Flickr

Sigma_DP1s-3 by agphotography, on Flickr

Sigma_DP1s-4 by agphotography, on Flickr

Sigma_DP1s-5 by agphotography, on Flickr

PS - The case and the viewfinder were just sold separately.