The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Rollei Lenscontrol-S new in Box

H3dtogo

Rollei Lenscontrol-S with mini ballhead and flexible arm as well as some other small parts. 675 euro.
Also for sale: Mamiya DF with 80mm schneider, Hasselblad HC 35/50/100/120/150/210 and 300mm lenses, Phase One H5, Imacon 4040 and 3020 adapterplates and cables, Sinar Digital 55mm on Tricolor Sinar P2 plate for use with ricolor shutter( also works fine with copal behind the lens shutter), complete sinar Tricolor shuttersystem, Mamiya Wide DS with 47mm Apo digitar and mamiya AFD adapterplate, Some boxes of 8/10 inch provia film, 4/5 inch RTP,...
Located in Europe and happy to provide further info. Local Pick-up preferred but willing to meet at aeroport or trainstation.

H3dtogo

Re: Rollei Lenscontrol-S new in Box

All lenses are in as new condition, with only very little exposures some less than 3000 except for the 300mm, this lens has some minor signs of use but also less than 6000 shots taken. Prices: 35mm 1795 euro, 50mm 1695 euro, 100mm 1775 euro, 120mm macro 1899 euro, 150mm 1675 euro, 210mm 1725 euro, 300mm 1925 euro.
Here are some pictures of the rollei and the Cambo:

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

You really need to list the prices you want.

The comment "make me an offer" when you've not stated even a starting price, in reality reads as "I am not willing to sell my stuff at the current market values for it."

This is why our forum rules state asking prices must be included with all ads --- without them, the ads just take up valuable thread space and irritate folks that click on them and see no prices...

So per forum rules, please post your asking prices. Fine to say, "or make me an offer" after you list those prices. Of course if you make the initial price too high, nobody will bother to offer either. So it is on you as the seller to price reasonably. Sorry, but that's just econ 101...

I'll give you a few hours to post prices on the Hassy lenses, or per forum rules I will be forced to delete your ad. Ideally, your ad title would also read "Hassy Lenses for Sale" which I can edit for you when you post the prices.

H3dtogo

Here are the Hassy prices: 35mm 1795 euro, 50mm 1695 euro, 100mm 1775 euro, 120mm macro 1899 euro, 150mm 1675 euro, 210mm 1725 euro, 300mm 1925 euro.
At the moment i have someone willing to buy the DF kit, actually he wants to trade it with stuff i want.

JCVG

Hi H3Dtogo, I didn't get any answer from my last PM sent 2 days ago. Maybe there is a problem with PM but as I couldn't wait for your answer I've ended up buying the HC 120 on Ebay, sorry.

H3dtogo

Hi H3Dtogo, I didn't get any answer from my last PM sent 2 days ago. Maybe there is a problem with PM but as I couldn't wait for your answer I've ended up buying the HC 120 on Ebay, sorry.
No problem, i have had some problems with my computer the last couple of days.
:cry:

Dustbak

You should get that new MacPro soon. I still have that memory for you somewhere over here.

H3dtogo

hasselblad 210 and 35 are gone, 50/100/120/150and 300mm still available. Also a brand new barely used Phase One Schneider 80mm LS with caps and sunshade for 1575 euro.

H3dtogo

Still that great Cambo Wide DS with 47mm Apo digitar and Hasselblad adapter aswell as the rollei lenscontrol and a 300mm HC lens. Hasselblad H1 with Sinar emotion22, battery and charger for the back: 3975 euro.

fotolli

Do you have a Hasselblad v-adapter for the emotion 22 and would sell the back on its own?

Thanks

Oliver

Still that great Cambo Wide DS with 47mm Apo digitar and Hasselblad adapter aswell as the rollei lenscontrol and a 300mm HC lens. Hasselblad H1 with Sinar emotion22, battery and charger for the back: 3975 euro.

H3dtogo

Bump. Hasselblad H1 body as new with Prism finder and Sinar Emotion22 digital back and two used film backs for 4750,00 euro. With 120mm macro it will be 6250,00 euro.