The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90 Cron pre ASPH

Lloyd

Hard as it is for me to believe, I'm selling my 90 Cron pre ASPH. This is the last model before the ASPH, and has the integrated hood. A stellar performer, I actually prefer it to the ASPH for many applications, especially portraiture.

The lens is clean as a whistle; excellent plus condition. The body looks new, the glass is clear and clean, and the aperture blades are oil free. Smooth focusing, aperture ring clicks cleanly into place. This lens has had a filter mounted since day one. Not six-bit coded. Includes Leica front and rear caps.

Price: $1000.00 plus shipping. PayPal, add 3%. PayPal preferred. I'll throw in a like new, black 55mm Leica UV/IR filter, with box for $110 more. (Filter sells separately only after the lens has sold.)
View attachment 35204

View attachment 35201

View attachment 35200

View attachment 35202

View attachment 35203

Z

z-geif

still available?
email me to talk price;)
[email protected] - where are you located?
i'm in chicago.
check my work @ jesselirola.com & flickr.com/j_lir/