The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Plume wafer 200

180q

Yep, that's right. You've heard of it, maybe you've even seen it but you've most likely never seen one for sale. That's probably because these things are top notch and made to last a lifetime.

I got this as part of a package deal and as much as I'd love to keep this thing and have it around if needed, I just don't see a huge need for it for what I do. This thing is huge and measures 54 x 73 x 26! It's collapsed size is just 40" however due to the two piece rod system.

It's in perfect shape and comes complete with everything which includes: two diffusion screens, front diffusion panel, baffle cover (around speedring) and a carry bag. The canvas carry bag is an Elinchrom product.

Please note that the front diffusion panel has yellowed just like every other Plume product does. You could of course get a replacement part, but it will only do the same thing in time so I don't see a need to do so.

This is $675 shipped at B&H and $700 over at Adorama. I'd like $525 including all fees. I am in the market for an Elinchrom Octa and a Lee ND set.

I also have a Plume to Profoto speedring available for $75.

Pictures can be seen here: http://picasaweb.google.com/LandscapeIlluminating/Plume#