The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(EU) WTB: Sony Alpha 850 or 900

T

tiberno

Hello all,

Looking for a full frame Sony here, preferably the A850 because of the lower price. I have some Nikon gear if someone is interested on a trade:
Nikon D5000 with Katz Eye focusing screen
Zeiss Distagon (C/Y) 28 f2.8 with Leitax adapter to Nikon F mount.

Thanks

H3dtogo

Hi Tiberno I have a Sony Alpha 850 with Flash Fl420 all from june this year, with a 28/70mm F2,8 // a 17/35mm 2,8-4 // a 200mm APO HS // a 28mm2,0 // a 100mm 2,0 // a 35/70 F4,0 // and a 100/200 zoom. All is n perfect condition and looking for a bid from 3750 euro. It is a lot of money but also a great set: look for used prices on the net for this stuff in as new or almost as new condition.

T

tiberno

Hi and thanks for the reply!
Well it is quite a lot of gear for me, I could not even afford it if I wanted... Do you consider selling the body only?

Regards,
tiberno