The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 85mm 1.8AFD MINT boxed as new

dogstarnyc

Hi All,

This is a great lens I've used probably twice. I bought it from Calumet about a year ago and it came with an extended 5 yr warranty.

Please look at the pics, it comes boxed, 'as new' with all the papers. It is in perfect condition and has been used twice. It works on DX and FX Nikon sensor sizes.

New at B&H these are (USA stock) $440, plus tax or shipping. Currently on ebay sold items boxed are selling for $350 to $380.

For Getdpi forum members I'll happily take $340 shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 inc insurance.

I have 100% feedback on ebay with over 100 transactions and several members on here know me and have bought and sold with me very happily.

Item is located in NYC, any questions please ask.

akiralx

Yep, very good lens, mine has a metal hood, think they all do.

You can also get a bigger lens cap (67mm? The same as on the 17-55mm f/2.8 anyway) which fits the end of the hood rather than trying to insert it on the front element.

dogstarnyc

Good point Akiralx...

Just for reference, this comes with the metal hood and has the newer 'pinch on' Nikon lenscap.

will put it on LuLa and 'The Bay' later this week if no takers.

S

DavidL

Yep, very good lens, mine has a metal hood, think they all do.

You can also get a bigger lens cap (67mm? The same as on the 17-55mm f/2.8 anyway) which fits the end of the hood rather than trying to insert it on the front element.
77mm cap is the one.