The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gitzo GT2541 Markins M10

ibcj

*I would prefer to keep this listed as one package.

For sale is my Gitzo GT2541 tripod, with Markins M10 ballhead, with TB21 base plate for tripod and Markins ballhead cover/bag. This setup is in EX+ condition and has mostly been used around my house. I can only recall it being used outside on two occasions. This gear was all purchased new by me and I have boxes for the tripod/ballhead.

Photos can be found here. http://www.imagesbycj.com/p135613629

Price for the package is $825 net to me, which includes shipping to the US.

New prices for these items are:
Gitzo GT2541 - $659.90 (after $40 rebate) - B&H price
Markins M10 - $329 on ebay, Markins changed the name to the Q10, which is $349.99
Markins TB21 - $82.99
Markins ballhead cover - Not currently listed on website, but I believe it cost $14.99
The total is approx $1085, so my price of $825 is approx 24% less than new. I feel this price is fair, so please don't send me crazy offers.