The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Cosina 50mm f1.5 (Brand New in Box) + Many Extras...Free Shipping!

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Up for sale is my brand new/boxed Voigtlander Cosina 50mm f1.5 lens since I was lucky enough to find the Summilux 50 I've been looking for. This lens is brand new, and only mounted once simply to check for accurate focus, especially wide open at min. distance....which it's dead on for both the M8.2 and M9 I tested it on. It's brand new, flawless both mechanically, glass and cosmedically. Many have described this lens as being very clsoe to performance (shapness) of the Leica 50mm Lux and Lux asph...and it truly is a bargin. Of course comes with original box, instruction booklet, hood and front and rear caps...not to mention a superb sample both from the optical and mechanixal standpoint....just the right amt of proper feel on focusing and apature rings.

They are getting hard to find and a few are left for sale brand new elsewhere at $599.00!

Lens will also come with your choice of one of the following free filters:

1. Brand New boxed Hoya 52mm UV filter (coated on both sides)... OR

2. B+W 52mm slim 486 UV-IR cut filter in a box. Filter came on a different older lens I purchased some time ago and it has some small scratches if I look under a bright light...but it doesn't seem to affect images in regular use.

3. Nikon 52mm L37C "boxed"multicoated neutral filter. Nice shape filter with a few small surfce scratches.

Price of lens with one of the three filters above is $499.00 net to me (no charge for paypal gift or normal paypal fee if using regular paypal) with free shipping in CONUS. As I mentioned, new ones are now priced $599.00! *** Please note, when looking at picture of the lens box...Voigtlander writes "aspherical" in english on one side and non english on the other. I happened to photograph the non-english side.

****** I also have for sale for the purchaser of the lens a brand new/boxed latest version Voigtlander M to screw Bayonet 50/75 adapter...Type II! This newer type makes it easy to hand code the lens! Price is $23.00 for the purchaser of this lens. New cost considerably more!

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

Again please e-mail me at the above e-mail address rather than a PM, for a quicker response. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Just to clear up a possible typo....the sale of the above items comes with free shipping in the CONUS. Prices are net to me, meaning no charge for Paypal gift option, but there is the normal 3% additional on the total price if using regular Paypal for payment. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

*** New Lower Price of $485.00 for this absolutely brand new lens....and Now with BOTH no Paypal fees and also Free shipping in CONUS! With this lower price, the purchaser still gets their choice of one of the filters I listed above.

*** I will also consider some sort of trade for a LNIB 28mm lens. Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Hi All,

The VC 50mm f1.5 lens by itself has sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest!

Dave (D&A)