The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Vented Hood, R72 IR Filter & 3-Stop ND filter for VC 50mm f1.1 lens !

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

My Voigtlander VC 50mm f1.1 lens just sold so I have the following extremely useful items that go along with it for extended use. All prices shown are Paypaled and with free 1st class mail shipping in CONUS. Insured Priority Mail is extra.

1. The Voightlander LH-7 vented hood specifically made for the VC 50mm f1.1lens. It's LN+ and boxed, virtually unsed. It use is truly excellent and really opens up the view of the 50mm framelines in both the M8 and M9. For myself, it's a must! I'm sure it would also be of great help on most any M mount film body too. Regular price is $74.00...but it's $49.95 for the purchaser of this lens.

2. Hoya 58mm ND8...3 stop ND filter. Great when using the 50mm f1.1 Nokton in bright dalight and you want to shoot at f1.1 . Price is $25.00

3. Hoya 58mm R72 IR filter...great for those wanting to shoot IR images. Price for purchaser of lens is $25.00

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

Again please e-mail me at the above e-mail address rather than a PM, for a quicker response. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

All Items still available!!

(Unfortunately the postal system wouldn't allow insurance on small parcel to interested parties international destination).

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

The LH-7 vented Hood is now Sold!

The two 58mm filters, the ND8 (3 stop) neutral desnity filter as well as the 58mm R72 IR filter are still available. Both are great to use with the Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)