The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: NIB Voiglander Nokton 50mm f1.5 for a LNIB 28mm

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

In a seperate posting I have my NIB Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 up for sale but was thinking of possibly engaging in a trade for a LNIB 28mm (for Leica M).

Please let me know of any interest. I'm only selling a few of my 50's since I recently aquired a 50mm Lux.

For details of this lens for a possible trade, please see below. For details of this lens for outright purcahse and it's purchase price, please see my other FS posting that shows pics of lens and filter that I will include and also a VC type II screw to M adapter thats available. Thanks!

NIB Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5

Up for trade (or sale) is my brand new/boxed Voigtlander Cosina Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens since I was lucky enough to find the Summilux 50 I've been looking for. This lens is brand new, and only mounted once simply to check for accurate focus, especially wide open at min. distance....which it's dead on for both the M8.2 and M9 I tested it on. It's brand new, flawless both mechanically, glass and cosmedically. Many have described this lens as being very clsoe to performance (shapness) of the Leica 50mm Lux and Lux asph...and it truly is a bargin. Of course comes with original box, instruction booklet, hood and front and rear caps...not to mention a superb sample both from the optical and mechanixal standpoint....just the right amt of proper feel on focusing and apature rings.

D&A

Hi All,

The VC 50mm f1.5 lens by itself has sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest!

Dave (D&A)