The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Billingham Hadley Shoulder Camera Bag

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

I am selling one of my Billingham Hadley Shoulder Camera Bags. It for all intent and purposes is basically the Hadley Shoulder Bag Small. The outer traditional Oval leather label says Bronica since a number of years ago Bronica/Tamron dealers were both selling this Billingham bag as well as using it in Billingham MF camera promotions. When the outer flap of the bag is lifted (as seen in one of the images below), the green label inside says "Billingham, Made in England". If I then lift one of the outer pocket flaps, a small white label says "Photo Hadley". From everything I can see, it appears to be the Billingham Hadley Shoulder Bag Small, with very few differences if any. The one thing I can destect is this bag doesn't allow attachment of the Billingham optional expensive side pouch.

The dimensions of the Hadley Shoulder Bag Small are the following and my bag basically conforms to these measurement, as best as I can measure (difficult on soft bags).

exterior dimensions 11 x 4 5/8 x 8 1/8"(27.9 x 11.8 x 20.6cm)

interior dimensions 10 x 2.75 x 7 1/8" (25.4 x 7 x 18.5cm)

Again these are approx. measurements!

I am the original owner of this bag.

The Khaki color canvas, due to it's light traditional color, gets smugges and dirt on it easily and the images do not show all the marks and small stains. Nothing major but khaki color like khaki pants attract dirt easily and it can be seen on various areas of the bag...but I love the color! I have never ever cleaned the bag nor taken any damp cloth to it at any time...so I'm sure if I did, much would easily be removed. Those that do to their Billimham bags, say it cleans up quite nicely. Since I have never done this yet, there are some dirt marks around the bag and it the bag of course shows signs of use...but basically its in fine shape. The inside dividers also show some use (mainly on the velcro of the dividers...as does the outer leather straps. No rips or tears of any kind on the bag itself and ithe Hadley is my favorite bag...it's just that I ended up with two of them. Once you use it, you'll understand why. Great from one or two rangefinder bodies and lenses and other accessories. Some use it for a small DSLR and a couple of lenses.

Price is $159.00 net to me (no fee for paypal gift) and free shipping in CONUS.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

Again please e-mail me at the above e-mail address rather than a PM, for a quicker response. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Billingham Hadley Shoulder Camera Bag

Hi,

A few have asked me if the bag can also fit a laptop/netbook or an ipad along with the camera insert and camera equipment. The answer is a ipad in the apple thin case fits perfectly behind the green camera insert...along with some papers one might have. I've also fit in a thin laptop (12" size). The two beloow pockets on the front of the bag hold an amazing amounbt of stuff. Thanks

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: FS: Billingham Hadley Shoulder Camera Bag

Hi All,

This Bag has now SOLD!

Thanks everyone who had an interest in purchasing, I appreciate it!

Dave (D&A)