The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: UVIR Filter Bonanza! All Free Shipping and Paypalled! (see details)

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

OK, so this is not quite a Bonanza (always wanted to use that term) :) but a regular sale of unopened brand new Leica UVIR filters along with some LNIB Leica UVIR's and both a LN- and a "user" B&W UVIR filter.

All filters are shipped free in CONUS via USPS 1st class mail in a padded envelope and prices include all paypal fees. Extra charge to add both insurance and priority mail.

1. Brand New Unopened Leica 46mm UVIR (Black) $85.00

2. Brand New Unopened Lecia 39mm UVIR (Black) $79.00

3. LNIB Leica 55mm UVIR (Black) $75.00

4. LNIB Leica 46mm UVIR (Black) $65.00

5. LNIB Leica 39mm UVIR (Black) $59.00

6. LN- (just about LN) Boxed B+W 46mm UV IR cut 486 (Black) $28.00

7. "User" B+W 58mm UV IR cut 486 (Black). Price is $12.00 . It's in it's case but no outer box. This filter has a fair number of small scratches that can be easily seen under bright light. Brought here on Getdpi in same condition and it worked fine under all conditions I shot in.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

Again please e-mail me at the above e-mail address rather than a PM, for a quicker response. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

The Leica LNIB 55mm UVIR filter listed above is SOLD! The rest are available.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

The Leica LNIB 39mm UVIR filter has sold (as well as the Leica LNIB 55mm UVIR filter).

All the rest are still available including the unopened, brand new "fresh direct from Solms" 46mm and 39mm UVIR filters. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

A number of more filters have sold...so let me list the filters that still are available for sale. Keep in mind No paypal fees and free 1st class shipping in the CONUS!

Filters Available For Sale:

1. Brand New Unopened Leica 46mm UVIR (Black) $85.00

2. Brand New Unopened Lecia 39mm UVIR (Black) $79.00

3. LNIB Leica 46mm UVIR (Black) $65.00

4. "User" B+W 58mm UV IR cut 486 (Black). Price is $12.00 . It's in it's case but no outer box. This filter has a fair number of small scratches that can be easily seen under bright light. Brought here on Getdpi in same condition and it worked fine under all conditions I shot in.

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

WOW...I had a typo in one of the filters I listed above...maybe thats why it hasn't sold in all this time :) . The "user" B+W 58mm UVIR Cut filter is a 52mm "slim" (not 58mm!). Therefore, the available filters still available for sale at this time are the following and ALL included Free Shipping by 1st class mail in CONUS and no Paypal fees!

1. Brand New Leica (Unopened Box direct from Leica) "Leica 46mm UVIR (Black)" $85.00

2. Brand New (Unopened Box direct from Leica) "Lecia 39mm UVIR (Black)" $79.00

4. "User" B+W 52mm "slim" UV IR cut 486 (Black). Price is $12.00 . It's in it's case but no outer box. This filter has a fair number of small scratches that can be easily seen under bright light. Brought here on Getdpi in same condition and it worked fine under all conditions I shot in.

Also Available are the following 58mm Specialty filters (below), especially useful on the Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens! :

5. LN- Boxed Hoya 58mm ND8...3 stop ND filter. Great when using the 50mm f1.1 Nokton in bright dalight and you want to shoot at f1.1 . Price is $25.00

6. LN- Boxed Hoya 58mm R72 IR filter...great for those wanting to shoot IR images. Price for purchaser of lens is $25.00

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The B+W 52mm Slim UVIR has been sold. Whats still avilable is:

1. Brand New Leica (Unopened Box direct from Leica) "Leica 46mm UVIR (Black)" $85.00

Also Available are the following 58mm Specialty filters (below), especially useful on the Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens! :

4. LN- Boxed Hoya 58mm ND8...3 stop ND filter. Great when using the 50mm f1.1 Nokton in bright dalight and you want to shoot at f1.1 . Price is $25.00

5. LN- Boxed Hoya 58mm R72 IR filter...great for those wanting to shoot IR images. Price for purchaser of lens is $25.00

****** *** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Just an update on all the filters. Both the Hoya ND8 (.9) ND filter as well as the Hoya R72IR filter have now been sold. What is still available for sale from the filter lists above are the following:

****** *** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

peterc

Dave is a wonderful seller, bought the CV 50mm/1.1 lens and the two filters from him. They came with FREE wonderful advices! ;)

D&A

Hi Peter,

I truly appreciate your very kind words and it's been a pleasure communicating and sharing photographic ideas with you!

Just another update...the LNIB Leica 46mm UVIR filter has now been sold!

What is now still available for sale from the filter lists above are the following and please keep in mind free shipping in CONUS and no paypal fees with purchase of these filters!

2. Brand New Leica (Unopened Box direct from Leica) "Lecia 39mm UVIR (Black)" $79.00

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Another update on all the filters. The Brand New Leica 39mm (E39) UVIR filter has now been sold.

The last remaining item (filter) thats still available for sale from the entire list of filters is the following:

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)