The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H3D-II/39, 4 lens kit for under $14K !!!!!!!

fotografz

I am floating this offer to gauge interest for my former long-time shooting partner and pal Ed Richter. Everything comes as from the factory in boxes etc. except the camera body which comes in a Hasselblad case. Lenses include all caps and shades.

H3D-II/39 Body, Back, Prism Finder (the model with the larger LCD, improved sensor filter, and use of a heat sink rather than the cooling fan of the H3D/39.

This is my former camera which was very low milage (I'll get the current actuation count ASAP, but it will still be quite low as my partner bought it from me and proceeded to not use it. After he retired down to FL, he didn't pursue creative avenues he thought he would ... such is life).

In addition (being an annal-retentive maniac : -), immediately upon purchase he sent it to Hasselblad for a check-to-spec inspection, and sensor cleaning at the Motherland ... it is factory pristine.

Lenses:

HC 35/3.5 This was my 35mm and it also was very low mileage.

HC 100/2.2

150/3.2 Also my former lens and a great copy. Currently in my possession and will be shipped separately.

200/4

Second Hasselblad Case.

Total ... $13,950. for everything ... shipped ConUs for a flat $50. fee. For now, he prefers to sell as a kit at the low package price.

The kit will be shipped from the Tampa FL area and is available locally for inspection and pick-up by serious buyers if desired. Appointment necessary.

Here is a low use, full Hasselblad MFD kit with a great lens line-up at an excellent package price. Great way to step up to MFD.

For those looking to move to one of the current H4D cameras, the H3D/39-II body as trade-in is worth thousand$ more than the total purchase price of this entire kit ... and you get to keep the lenses worth about $6.5 to 8K used.

Let me know if you are interested ... here or via PM. This is already rock bottom pricing to avoid haggling ... so please skip the low ball offers.

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

fotografz

Correction ... 210/4 not 200.

Yes, this is indeed a fab deal, priced to move quick. If I had the time I'd buy it and split it apart to make more $ on it over-all ... even at the bargain price of $6.5K for all four lenses, it would mean the mint camera would be $7,450. At $8K for 4 lenses, the $20K camera would only cost $5950.!

-Marc

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
With that last name, I don't know how on earth you could be considering a system that uses Zeiss glass! :ROTFL:

All kidding aside, seriously nice kit at an excellent price. Good lick to all parties involved!

David Schneider

With that last name, I don't know how on earth you could be considering a system that uses Zeiss glass! :ROTFL:

All kidding aside, seriously nice kit at an excellent price. Good lick to all parties involved!
Actually, in my darkroom days, I just had Schneider enlarging lenses because I liked the name, not because they were excellent lenses. Zeiss is nice, Schneider is better, and nothing much I can think of rhymes with Hasselblad, but it will look good on my camera stand.

fotografz

Sorry, been with clients all afternoon.

Kit is still for sale.

Lots of folks scrambling to gather the cash ...LOL!

First one to the asking price gets it !!!

Please be clear with PMs and e-mails ... it's hard to sort out cryptic messages : -)

Thanks,

-Marc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Alright good luck folks. David I'm hoping you get it. I only see one buyer here talking so can't be that hard. LOL

Just kidding Marc

fotografz

Kit is sold pending receipt of funds.

Buyer has been notified. David gets the cigar!

Thank you all for your interest and patience.

(Man I had to check the e-mails and PMed offer timings down to the minute ... LOL!)

-Marc

fotografz

Great news for all and congrats. BTW David, Marc is a gem to buy from and a all around great guy.
Thanks for the kind words Guy. Terrific place to quickly get directly to serious buyers of fine MFD gear.

I can say it now that this is sold ... I think my good friend Ed was crazy to sell this in the first place, and even crazier selling it at the price he did. I guess if something doesn't fit your plans or needs, then it has to go. But man, patience is a virtue when selling high ticket items.

Ed was in a hurry because he was funding a competitive purchase of a complete Pro Studio from a guy leaving the business.

-Marc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks for the kind words Guy. Terrific place to quickly get directly to serious buyers of fine MFD gear.

I can say it now that this is sold ... I think my good friend Ed was crazy to sell this in the first place, and even crazier selling it at the price he did. I guess if something doesn't fit your plans or needs, then it has to go. But man, patience is a virtue when selling high ticket items.

Ed was in a hurry because he was funding a competitive purchase of a complete Pro Studio from a guy leaving the business.

-Marc
Well been there before as well and maybe we all have with patience and need to move on something else. I am guilty of that for sure. Good news buyer and seller are happy.