The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 80 Summilux R

shaunmlavery

First off, this is my first time to sell here. I have plenty of feedback on fredmiranda (shaunmlavery) or ebay (eddiebo320).

This lens is pretty speical. I used to love the 85L. I have had both the VI and VII. To me, this lens is just as good if not better while providing that leica look. If you constantly manual focus the 85L, like I did, this lens will be a breath of fresh air.

Just some quick sample shots wide open at f/1.4. I think my diopter got turned because all of these are off just a smidge.

Price: $ 1400 OBO

Payment: Paypal Gift
Shipping: I cover shipping. Insurance not included. If you want it, simply let me know.

Thanks

Z

z-geif

i'm very interested, please email me to talk price - [email protected]...
where are you located?
i'm in CHICAGO.

email is best, my internet is down @ home and my iphone works great with emails, loading web pages on 3g is getting to me!

thx!!!

check some work @ jesselirola.com & flickr.com/j_lir ...

jesse

shaunmlavery

Im not sure if I can edit the original or not but here are some updated pictures. The first pictures I took, the first ones posted, where taken on a whim. I didn't really intend to sell this lens. Before you know it, my 5D was gone and then I couldn't take any new pictures with it. However, I found some to show off the sharpness at 1.4.

If you have any other questions, let me know. Thanks

Z

z-geif

no dice yet huh?

sorry about flaking out on our deal, but i ended up selling it for my asking price of 2200.

let me know if your price goes down more!

cheers

jesse