The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Your Gf1 body for my c-mount lens(es)?

apicius9

This may be a long shot, but it doesn't hurt asking, I guess. I have more lenses than I have cash, so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a full or partial trade. I am looking for a Gf1 body only in good shape. I might consider an EPL1 but the Gf1 would clearly be my preference. For trade I have a whole list of lenses that I am willing to let go, including the following:

Cine Nikkor 10/1.8 (c-mount)
Canon 13/1.5 (c-mount)
Kern Yvar 16/2.8 (c-mount)
Angenieux 25/0.95 (c-mount)
Zeika 25/0.95 (c-mount)
Canon 25/1.4 (c-mount)
Kern Switar AR 25/1.4 (c-mount)
Wollensak Anastigmat 25/1.5 (c-mount)
(several other 25mm c-mount lenses)
Schneider Xenon 35/2 (c-mount)
Kodak 40/1.6 (c-mount)
Robot Schneider 40/1.9
Helios 44M 58/2 (M42)
Kodak 63/2 (c-mount)
Robot Schneider Tele-Xenar 75/3.8
Steinheil Cassar 75/3.5 (c-mount)
Jupiter 85/2 (LTM)
Schneider 100/2.8 (c-mount)
Steinheil Culminar 135/4 (LTM)
Contax Planar 135/4 (M42)
Taylor & Hobson 150/4 (c-mount)
Kern Macro Yvar 150/3.3 (c-mount)

I haven't yet priced them individually, but I would use ebay as a reference to get an idea on what they are going for. C-mount prices seem to be fluctuating a bit these days... If you are interested, please let me know and we can talk numbers (I hope that is acceptable for now, if not I'll try to name a price for each of them asap).

Stefan

apicius9

Looks like I found a GF1 body, thanks for checking. Any unsold lenses will go up on the bay next weekend.

Stefan