Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: FS: Photo Clam Multiflex Head

Park City, UT
    Post Thanks / Like

FS: Photo Clam Multiflex Head

I am selling my Photo Clam Multiflex Head which I purchased this year in March. It is there 3rd version of the head. I put on it a RRS B2-Pro II quick release clamp, which is much better then what came with the head, I actually used the original head on my smaller tripod and somehow bent the QR. Oh well. I never liked it anyways.
    I will include the original QR, maybe it can be net back into shape.

I would rate the condition of the head a 9+, there are a few tiny scratches on the edge, to small to photograph. Overall head works perfectly.
    It also comes with an extra knob.

Reason I am selling it is because I want something smaller and lighter.
    So I am trying the induro PHQ3 head right now.

I paid 1049 for the head + 32 for the extra knob +86 for the RRS and 49 for shipping total $1216.00

I am asking 900.00 for it USPS Priority mail shipped pay pal.. ( as a gift would be nice).

It really is a great head if you need the precision but don't want to spend 1600+ for the Arca Swiss Cube.

Steven Kornreich

Arlington VA
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Photo Clam Multiflex Head

Bump for a great tripod head. I've been using one of these for my architectural shooting with my D3 and TC-E lenses for a couple of years. The Multiflex is very well machined, the gears are silky smooth and finish is quite good.
    Last edited by aboudd; 18th February 2011 at 14:39.