The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Xpan with 45mm lens

Vobluda

I am selling my Hasselblad Xpan camera with 45mm f4 lens.
As you can see from the picturs camera body have paint loss, which is common for first version of Xpan due to the lausy paint work.

Camera is fully functional. Rangefinder is on, metering is correct.
Lens optics are perfectly clean and clear with no marks. Focusing and aperture are smooth.
Comes with lens cap and UV filter.
Prior to sale camera was inspected at Fototrade (www.fototrade.cz), local Hasselblad importer and repair center - protocol included. No faults, just some screws were tightened.

Price 900 EUR shipped paypaled to EU/Europe, a bit more to the rest of the world (please ask for exact quote). Paypal payment could be done in USD or GBP with exchange rate of my bank at the day of payment.
In case of IBAN SEPA payment within EU prace is reduced to 870 EUR.
Shipping with air mail fully insured signed for type of service with proof of posting.

*** Any questions please ask. ***

Pictures are here: http://picasaweb.google.cz/mzeljak/HasselbladXPAN?authkey=Gv1sRgCP3v_qm4g4PhxQE&feat=directlink

Vobluda

10% price reduced to 810 EUR EU/Europe shipped paypaled and a bit more for the rest of the world (please ask for quote).