The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 Classic and Nex Adapter

gocchin

I've decided to sell my Nokton 40mm even though it's the most compact lens I have. Reason for selling is I have a Cron 50/2 I will keep instead and the focal lengths are rather close to one another. This is the MC Multi Coated version.

Lens is in mint condition showing no wear on any of the focus rings or body. Original lens and rear cap as well as original box are included. The lens has always had a Kenko MC Lens UV protector on it (included).

360.00 including shipping and paypal fees (shipping will be from Japan)

I also have an extra Kipon LM-Nex adapter for all Leica M lenses to go on the Sony Nex. It does focus to infinity and a bit beyond like many adapters on the market to compensate for different lenses.

I will sell it for 75.00 shipped separately.

If you buy the Nokton and Kipon it will be 415.00 shipped.

The Sony 16mm pancake in the picture is not for sale or included in the sale, its just there for size reference.

Pictures taken with the lens using a Nex-5:

Last edited: