The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D90 $650

boxerlover

Nikon D90 body in great condition, 20,034 shutter count, two batteries, charger, USB cable, audio/video cable, User's Manual, Nikon Software Suite, Thom Hogan's Nikon D90 To Go, Mastering the Nikon D90 by Darrell Young. Screen protector has some scratches on it but the protector itself has never been removed. I'm getting ready to purchase a D7000 so I'm keeping the 18-105 lens. The D90 was purchased as a kit and will be packaged in the original box minus the lens. I am the original owner. $650 icludes all paypal fees and will be shipped fully insured with signature required to verified paypal address in the CONUS. Picture of our dog included only for EXIF info. I prefer emails over PMs. I have 100+ positive feedback on EBAY under sunsetandrainbows.