The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : RARE ROKKOR 250mm RF 5,6 (Mirror) MINT Condition

J

jlduh

Hi, I post here several messages for rare gear I want to sell (I'm in Europe but can ship worldwide).

BEWARE: I won't be available for answers until 20th of October but people interested can let a message, by MP or by mail ( [email protected] ). If necessary i can call back people later on, for example in the US or in some other countries on a fixed phone number (please indicate your country).

For sale is a superb MINOLTA Mirror 250mm ROKKOR Tele, f5,6, S/N 1025306, one of the smallest 250mm existing (if not the smallest? No bigger than some 50mm lens!), in Minolta mount (if think it's MD but not sure, may be MC). It's the european version (no X marking, but only marketing stuff!).

It CAN be used on some DSLRs due to "past infinity" setup of this lens

Really in mint condition, the glass is beautiful and also the body and the mechanics.

Sold complete with it's original leather box, its caps, its original ND4 grey filter in its small box, and the original tool to mount it.

Selling price: 600 euros / around 800 USD (high price cause superb condition and complete)

Shipping price will depend upon the countries to be shipped, but for the US it should be around 55 USD insured of course (but i have to check).

Payment either by paypal (4% fee, to be discussed) or by direct IBAN bank transfer (NOT Western Union or these tricky stuff!) but bank fees have to be clarified before hand.

Thanks!