The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: LNIB Apple White Macbook

sagar

Selling 5 months old late 2009 Macbook. Please note this is a newer unibody version of white macbook. Key Specs below:

- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display

- 4GB memory
 (upgraded original 2GB)
- 250GB hard drive

- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics

- Built-in 7-hour battery

Also giving 4GB upgraded memory worth nearly $100 and black Speck 13" SeeThru Satin Case for MacBook worth ~$50 for free. Macbook is still under Apple 1 year warrantee which you can extend for another 2 years by buying AppleCare.

This laptop is in pristine like new condition and very sparingly used. I hate to let it go but have no option.

Asking Price $675 by paypal gift shipping included
If you want to use normal paypal add 3%.

Feedback: I have excellent feedback here and on Fred Miranda. Have sold my earlier macbook pro to Guy. So be assured of honest deal and prompt shipping

mhespenheide

Re: FS: LNIB Apple White Macbook

Sagar,

I just stumbled across this post. I know it's doubtful, but is your laptop still available?

Thanks,
Mark.