The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H3D II 39 FS

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ok,

Photokina raised the bar but what do you really need?

And at what price?

I am ready to move to a different point in my photograpy.....and the closet is full!

So here is what is open for sale.....

H3D II 39 80HC Three batteries...two Lithium one CR123 backup. RRS L Bracket. All LN with Box and documentation. Really LN with 2100 exposures.
$12500.00

Hasselblad GIL for the above...LN with Box $650

HC 50-110 LN in Box $2750

HC 210 LN in Box $2190

HC Converter 1.7 $1000

Hasselblad ImageBank II 100MB storage $1200

ALL OF THIS IS AS NEW...if a few more MB makes sense to you then you can spend a lot more...you will not find anything approaching this in value.

BTW once this is sold I will be parting with my ALPA gear...go figure.

PICS to come.

Thanks,

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hi all,

After a long somewhat sleepless night I am going to hang onto this for the time being...not willing to test the new lows in MFDB pricing at the present time.

Offer for sale rescinded.

Thanks,

Bob

fotografz

Hi all,

After a long somewhat sleepless night I am going to hang onto this for the time being...not willing to test the new lows in MFDB pricing at the present time.

Offer for sale rescinded.

Thanks,

Bob
That was one heck of a clarifying sleep you had Bob ... :ROTFL:

-Marc

PeterA

keep the stuff Bob - my revenge on gear devaluation is to stop buying and keep using what I have!:salute:

waiting one or two generations is fun watching all the froth and bubble around the latest next 20 more megapixels on the same sized chip..yee haa :sleep006:

tjv

Bob might of had a sleepless night, but I'm having one now. For some reason when this happens I search the buy sell section on GetDPI. Saw this add and nearly wet myself. Lucky it was a false alarm or my girlfriend would have woken up to a cleared out bank account!

Vlad

Any chance you make up your mind about selling, I'd take the H3D II 39 80HC + 50-110.

Let me know.

richardman

Bob is a good guy. He offered a Flextight a year ago, then got cold feet and withdrew it, and a few months ago, he finally offered it for sale again.

So wait for a few months :)

Bob, I wish I had the $$$ to get that Flextight when you offered it the 2nd time!

Vlad

No doubt he's a good guy, I'd love to talk to make an offer on the camera, but the PMs are off. Oh well, if it's not meant to be, it won't be. =)