The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 Telephoto 200mm f/2.8 APO Manual Focus Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I am going to sell this for something else of course just a minor adjustment. This is a very sharp lens and in excellent condition . It is manual focusing and manual stop down

- Mamiya 645 Telephoto 200mm f/2.8 APO Manual Focus Lens for 645 Pro
- Built-in Lens Hood
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap

The Mamiya 200mm f/2.8 APO is a high-speed, hand-holdable, compact telephoto lens for existing light photography.

Mamiya lenses are quality controlled at all stages. They are engineered for professional use. Mamiya manufactures its own glass and coats the lens elements using Mamiya's proprietary multi-coating process, increasing light transmission, dramatically reducing flare, and ensuring crisp, clean whites and vibrant natural colors.

Buy it today for 650.00 shipped free in US. Paypal

robmac

Hum... would this friend happen to have a Mamiya/35mm adapter in his/her closet as well? Willing tio ship to the #$%^ cold and over-taxed North?

Still just pondering, but had thought of the 200 Apo to go along with my (as of this moment) 1Ds2-mounted Hassy 110/2.

Guy Mancuso

I don't have adapters but I believe e-bay does and you can go Mamiya to Nikon and Canon. On a 35mm this might just be the ticket , it is really sharp

Guy Mancuso

I can send to Canada just need to know the best way for you guys because I know it's hassle. I will split the shipping sound good

Guy Mancuso

Had a request for images shot to show how sharp this bad boy is. All wide open at 2.8 , let you be the judge

Guy Mancuso

Well it will perform very well on a 5D just remember these files are from a P25 22 mpx back. So the resolution and micro detail is better of course but I would call it pretty equal to the Leica 180 2.8 . I had the 180 f2 and 2.8 at one time there extremely good but extremely expensive. I think this lens at one time new was priced pretty high also but I expect this to perform very well on a 5D . These are shot at 2.8 which is like a 1.4 with 35mm big difference in DOF