The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Boxed Leica Pre-Asph 35/1.4 Summilux + hood +

summiluc

I have a pre-asph 35 Summilux for sale. I believe that mine is the last version before asph or ASPH. No infinity catch. Front/rear elements are scratch and defect free. Lens was CLA'd last year by Gerry at Kindermann so it's optically clean internally. Aperture blades clean. Focusing smooth. One of the images has a pencil pointing to the only cosmetic defect I can find on the lens (no scratches or rubbing that I can see). Boxed (serial numbers match) with hood. Hood has a dents and rubbing, but nothing too bad. I bought this lens from the original owner three years ago and it has seen very light use since then.

$1475 USD includes PayPal and insured air shipping to CONUS and Canada (6-12 day delivery).

jlee AT uottawa DOT ca

P.S. I have sold lots on photo.net under my name (Jonathan Lee) without problem. Also perfect feedback on Astromart.com (user: Landie65) if you do astronomy. Great ebay feedback as a buyer (Summilux65).

sidmuer

this is 2nd last to the ASPH line.
the last ones before ASPH are of a more white box I believe, with the leather carry pouch.