The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summitar, Luna Pro SBC, Strap, Double-shoe adapter

srtiwari

1. Summitar F2/50mm LTM collapsible , clean sample, minimal signs of use, no dents etc, glass excellent, single soft. wipe mark near the front. Collapsing mechanism, Aperture and focus smooth. Pictures sharp. Comes with rear cap only.
$200 net to me.

2. Luna Pro SBC Exposure meter, excellent condition, comes with case, and 7 and 15 degree attachment. Works fine. I do not need this professional a meter.
$110 net to me.

3. Double-shoe adapter, chrome, bought new, never used, comes with box. Probably type II
$125 net to me (costs $145 new)

4. Soft, supple leather camera strap, tan color, 'quick-release' mechanism. no marks on it.
$55 net to me.

Have bought (Plenty) and sold (Some) on RFF, on PN, and on EBay as kerichokid. Have 100% positive feedback.

In the US- Shipping $5 for the strap and Double shoe each, $8 for the lens, and $10 for the meter.
Shipping elsewhere at cost.
Add 3% to the total for Paypal.
No returns, please, unless merchandise NOT as described.

Send me PMs if interested.