The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar E55

khiromu

This was my main lens when I used to shoot films, but haven't used it since I moved to digital Leica a year and half ago.

Tri-Elmar 28-35-50mm F4 with E55 filter thread (1st version).
Comes with generic rear cap only. Since I do not have the front cap now, I will cover the front glass with a UV filter (cheap one, though).

Glasses are good, but cosmetically it shows usage (not abused).

Focus and aperture rings are smooth and blades are oil free.

However, mechanically it has one issue.
It used to work perfect but now the frame line selector does not work as it should when moving from 28 to 50

When changing FL from 28 to 50, the frame line stays with 28mm. If you push the selector on the body, it changes to 50 and stays there.

Moving from 50 to 35 will shows up 35mm line correctly. Also, moving from 35mm to 50 will change 35mm to 50mm frame line. 50mm to 28mm will also works fine.

The problem is only from 28mm to 50mm. This could be due to lack of usage, or could be some real issue. I am not sure.

Anyway,,

If anybody is interested in this lens for $2495 shipped paypaled in the US, this lens will be yours.

Pictures of the lens will be available later.
Thank you.
Hiromu

khiromu

I lost the red dot on this lens.
Therefore, I will lower the price by $45.

$2450 shipped paypaled in the US.

I have ordered E55 front cap, so if it arrives before the lens sell, I will include that cap rather than cheapo filter.

Thank you.
Hiromu