The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pany GF1, 20mm, Oly 17mm

Erik_A

I have a Panasonic GF1 that I am selling as a package together with the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 and the Olympus 17mm 2.8. All are very gently used and do not show signs of wear. Glass is pristine and scratch/ blemish free. I have the box for the GF1 body/1.7 combo, and a separate retail box for 20mm 1.7. Caps, battery, charger, CD, manuals, packaging etc are included. The Olympus 17mm 2.8 only includes the black fabric pouch (no box).

All three items are being sold together for $840 which includes paypal and insured shipping via USPS priority mail.

Erik_A

I am also willing to sell the GF1 body and 17mm lens together for $545 which includes paypal and insured shipping via USPS priority mail.

The best price for a GF1 (body only) on Amazon is: $549.95, so this deal is like getting the 17mm for free! See: http://amzn.to/9E87xo

I have a Panasonic GF1 that I am selling as a package together with the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 and the Olympus 17mm 2.8. All are very gently used and do not show signs of wear. Glass is pristine and scratch/ blemish free. I have the box for the GF1 body/1.7 combo, and a separate retail box for 20mm 1.7. Caps, battery, charger, CD, manuals, packaging etc are included. The Olympus 17mm 2.8 only includes the black fabric pouch (no box).

All three items are being sold together for $840 which includes paypal and insured shipping via USPS priority mail.

Erik_A

I have decided to sell the items separately. Here are the individual prices:

GF1 body: $365
20mm lens: $295
17mm lens: $195

Or combine and save extra $15

All 3 together: $840 ($15 discount from above)
GF1 and 17mm: $545 ($15 discount from above)
GF1 and 20mm: $645 ($15 discount from above)
20mm and 17mm: $475 ($15 discount from above)