The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Massive M4/3 SALE !!!!!

Terry

With my move to medium format it is time to simplify so I am selling off gear. Lots of gear.....

All items include shipping and PayPal charges for the US. Happy to provide closeup shots of any items.

Bodies :
G2 - everything that comes in the box except the 14-42 lens $500 SOLD

GF1 - excellent condition body plus all else that came in the box (no lens) $400 SOLD

GF1 - body only converted to IR (with the ability to do false color. Double checking the conversion specs). the metal at the bottom is slightly bent. Came back that way from IR conversion. It can still be fixed but I keep it in half case and never worried about it. This is a joy to use! See below for white half case offer $600 w/ white half case SOLD

Lenses :
Oly 17mm $150 all packaging SOLD
Oly 14-42mm original with metal mount $175
Oly 9-18 brand new unused $575 all packaging
Panny 20mm $275 SOLD
Panny 45 macro $675 all packaging SOLD
Panny 7-14mm $800 all packaging SOLD
Panny 14-45mm $200 SOLD
Panny 14-140mm $600 No box SOLD
Panny 45-200mm $200 all packaging SOLD
Leica R 180mm f2.8 (Fabulous lens) $600 front and rear caps
Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 including adapter $125 front and rear caps
4/3 to m4/3 adapter $125 all packaging SOLD
Leica R to m4/3 adapter $75
Voigtlander (high quality) M mount to M4/3 $100

Accessories:
Panasonic leather case for GF1 - black half case plus cover. Really is perfect with the G1 $100 all packaging. Not generally sold in US need to order through ebay in Japan.

Panasonic FL360 Flash - perfect condition all packaging (B&H price $220) $150

This is the problem area of the GF1 IR converted camera - I can send to precision for repair if requested.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

That's a great deal on the 17mm. Fantastic lens.

+1

Despite owning a black version of this lens, I am tempted.

This lens has the closest focusing possibility of all m4/3rds primes (barring the Panaleica 45mm). Just pull the lens out gently and it focuses to ~10cm.

And with a Ricoh 0.75X converter, it would become decent wider angle lens.

Terry

I do have a viewfinder. I was going to keep it as I have an LX5 that it works on. However, I got an inquiry about the IR camera and I would sell it with that camera as I do recommend an EVF with IR (with IR the image is very muted on the LCD and can be difficult to see in bright light).

Terry

Still some choice items remain

GF1 - excellent condition body plus all else that came in the box (no lens) $400

Oly 14-42mm original with metal mount $175
Oly 9-18 brand new unused $575 all packaging
Panny 14-140mm $600 No box
Leica R 180mm f2.8 (Fabulous lens) $600 front and rear caps
Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 including adapter $125 front and rear caps

Leica R to m4/3 adapter $75
Voigtlander (high quality) M mount to M4/3 $100

Accessories:
Panasonic leather case for GF1 - black half case plus cover. Really is perfect with the G1 $100 all packaging. Not generally sold in US need to order through ebay in Japan.

Panasonic FL360 Flash - perfect condition all packaging (B&H price $220) $150

Terry

Sorry couldn't respond to your PM when the forum went down. I do have one but can't ship until Friday as I'm on the east coast.