The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Complete A900 Kit sale !!!

Terry

Moved to medium format and need to pare back.

All prices include PayPal and shipping in the US. If someone wants the whole kit (which is an amazing kit...we can work out the pricing)

A900 - approx. 7200 actuations. Excellent Condition some mild scratches on the LCD. $1800 Box will all items included. Two extra Sony branded batteries included. Sale Pending

Zeiss 135 f1.8 Mint condition (New at B&H $1479) $1100 includes all packaging Sale Pending

Zeiss 16-35 Excellent condition (new at B&H $1900) $1550 includes all packaging

Zeiss 24-70 Zoom ring is stiff and I broke the hood (put back together but it is not perfect). It is very similar to the 16-35 shade so if you are buying both lenses I would just use the same shade. (new at B&H $1600) my price $1000. SOLD

G 70-300 Excellent condition (new at B&H $850) $675 includes all packaging

HVL-F58 Flash - New unused. (B&H Price $450) $390
Flash cable for off camera flash $35
Hot shoe conversion from Sony Rail to regular hot shoe (new $99) $65

RRS L - Bracket (new $140) $100 SOLD

Photos of 16-35, 24-70 and 70-300 coming soon.

Last edited:

apsheng

Hi Terry, I am interested in the 24-70. Is the stiffness of the zoom a real bother when shooting? What is the condition of the rest of the lens, the glass, focusing speed/accuracy? Is the hood available separately? Lastly, do you have the box etc.?
Thanks,
Alan

Terry

Hi Terry, I am interested in the 24-70. Is the stiffness of the zoom a real bother when shooting? What is the condition of the rest of the lens, the glass, focusing speed/accuracy? Is the hood available separately? Lastly, do you have the box etc.?
Thanks,
Alan
Interesting developments.....just took the filter off the lens and the hood went on the lens perfectly. Unless you look very carefully and compare the hoods from my 16-35 and 24-70 you would never know the hood had any issue. I was just having a fiddly problem getting the hood on in Ireland which I can now chalk up to the filters I was using.

There are no issues of focus with this lens versus any others I have for the A900.

Here are shots of the lens and I will add some of my latest shots from Ireland with the lens.

Terry

Remaining Items

All prices include PayPal and shipping in the US. If someone wants the whole kit (which is an amazing kit...we can work out the pricing)

Zeiss 16-35 Excellent condition (new at B&H $1900) $1550 includes all packaging

G 70-300 Excellent condition (new at B&H $850) $675 includes all packaging

HVL-F58 Flash - New unused. (B&H Price $450) $390
Flash cable for off camera flash $35
Hot shoe conversion from Sony Rail to regular hot shoe (new $99) $65