The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kodak Cine Ektar 25mm f1.4 + 15mm wide angle adapter

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator warning
Before posting a link to an ebay sale, please post the sale here first
see Forum rule 6
"6) Buy & Sell or FS and WTB. If you have camera gear to sell, go ahead and list it in the B&S forum. Basically any equipment related to imaging can be listed, including things like lighting and computers. However, we don't want the area cluttered up with spam posts for items like cell phones or old DVD's, so if it's an item or service NOT directly related to photography or imaging, please don't list it here. Price: If you are trying to sell an item, you should know what you want for it, so please no listings without stating an asking price. Ebay: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to eBay. Photos of your gear are of course fine to include and in most cases will help the item sell more quickly. Commercial posts of any type are not allowed in this forum, use the commercial vendor section instead. GetDPI.com offers this as a free service for our members and makes no warranties or implications regarding the veracity of the posters or items listed for sale, as such USE OF THIS FORUM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK."

R

raymondluo

Oh, i'm sorry about that. I had assumed this was allowed since i had seen a few posts from other sellers noting that they had moved their item to ebay. I had a previous thread on the same item date back quite a while back but i wanted a clean plate. Again, my apologies.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No worries, keep it in mind for next time.
after no bites here in 48 hours, then go ahead and post a "also now posted on ebay" link
thanks
-bob

R

raymondluo

Hey guys, i've decided to lower the price down to 450. And on the side I'll bundle in a Fujinon-TV CF12.5A F1.4 c mount lens for a slight top up of 50 USD on the Ektar. Lens is in very new condition, clear front and rear optics.

Taken on a GH-1, 16:9 aspect ratio (aprox. crop factor of 1.8)