The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Grey - Demo

hulk

This is my crown jewell.
M9 Grey
In new condition only missing the software cd that I can't find....
This cameras was a demo version only used to show to clients.
4500 euros with insured shipping and paypal fees included.
Any questions please ask.
Thank you

Last edited:
K

Ken Tanaka

This looks like an attractive deal.

Where is this camera located? I gather it's somewhere in the EU.

Double Negative

Not Available
Good way to get an M9 for the going rate without having to travel into/out of the EU and getting your forms stamped at customs and VAT refunded, etc.

ohdannyboy

I don't think the M9 came with a software CD. The software is downloadable when you register the camera online at the Leica site. That really is an attractive deal! Should I trade my black in for one of these grey ones???? Ugh...options, options...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If I may ask as the owner of this site. Where is this camera located and what are the shipping details.

May I ask what shop this was purchased from and do you have the original receipt for warranty

ohdannyboy

+1 for Guy's questions. I'd like to know as well. Also, how do you bypass customs/VAT refunds (as suggested by Double Negative)?

hulk

Hi,
The camera is located in Portugal.
I'll send original wararnty passport but not the receipt.
About customs and vat refunds, there's no vat charged from me since I'm an individual :)
Regards all