The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35 mm titanium asph lux

dseelig

Selling my 35 mm lux asph. Glass is beautiful. no oil on blades. Will take $3200 net to me. Paypal is fine. You can google me for references. Guy will vouch for me as wood Woody and others here. I have the box as well. I have not had any focus shift troubles with this copy. It is 6 bit coded by Leica. The only marks on the barrel of lens are rub marks from the hood. Glass is perfect. Thanks David
www.davidseelig.com

dseelig

Still Available PS I have a firm offer just under this from my dealer so no low balls.

Last edited:

jonoslack

It looks pretty on a black body too. It shoots well on either.
yeah yeah yeah David - I've played with one of these and I want it . . . but it would be an unreasonable replacement for my new model black one!

For anyone else, this is a glorious lens, not to be missed.

apsheng

I woulod love to buy this lens. But have to sell my black one first. Anyone want to buy mine ? Maybe we can arrange a three way deal...:)
My black one is mint and focuses accurately.

Alan