The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MINT Leica 50mm and 24mm lenses

rodester

50mm Summicron (6bit) #3706837 MINT- $1100
Current configuration with pull-out hood. Purchased a few months ago from Classic Connection for $1500. This lens is in fantastic condition, both optically and cosmetically. It's 6bit coded. Super sharp and fast handling. Great lens, but find I gravitate to my 35mm 'lux more often.

24mm Elmar-M ASPH (6bit) #4082294 LN $1950
Critically acclaimed lens in LN condition. I recently sprung for a 24mm 'lux, so I'm finding it hard to justify keeping this one. This lens needs a good home. PopFlash has a mint one for $2297.

Both items come with original caps, leather case and original boxes. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping with insurance. PayPal is 3% extra. CONUS only at this point.

Brad

rodester

A couple of pix for those who've asked...

Also, as I was photographing the 50mm, I noticed a couple of spots of very slight brassing on the focus ring. You can't really see them in the pictures, as the dust spots appear much brighter.

rodester

Sorry for the delay in responding to folks who PM'd me; unexpected business travel put me off the grid for a few days. Think I've responded to everyone so far, but items are still available...

rodester

Dropping the price on the 24mm Elmar to $1800 incl paypal and CONUS shipping. Beautiful lens, as new, for a great price!

Brad

Dropping the price on the 24mm Elmar to $1800 incl paypal and CONUS shipping. Beautiful lens, as new, for a great price!

Brad
I just bought this lens from Rodester. He makes the whole process simple and enjoyable. If and when he posts other items on this or any other site, I would recommend dealing with him without reservation. Thanks.