The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: NEX 3 and NEX 5 with lenses

tom in mpls

Mix 'n Match

I am selling my 2 NEX cameras and lenses. They are in mint condition and both have very low mileage. My inspection shows a few slight scuffs on the bottom of the 5 near the tripod screw mount and the battery cover--very minor. Everything else looks in new condition. Box, battery, charger, cables, etc are all included. The NEX 5 is black, the NEX 3 is silver. I have one 16mm pancake lens and one 18-55mm zoom.

I am selling each body with a lens. First buyer gets to choose their combination; then the remaining body and lens will be sold together. Please do not ask to buy individual items at this time.

Here are my prices, including shipping and paypal. Choose your combination:

Black 5 with 16mm lens $550
Black 5 with 18-55mm lens $600
Silver 3 with 16mm lens $450
Silver 3 with 18-55mm lens $500

ampguy

Re: FS: NEX 3 and NEX 5 with lenses

Hi Tom, please let me know if you end up with just a nex body for sale. Thanks.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Damn Tom I came so close to buying a NEX yesterday, bought the A55 instead but had I known this maybe my vote would have changed. Good luck on your sale

saxshooter

sent you an email about the 5 or 3 with the 16mm, depending on what's left. thx.

tom in mpls

Everything is sold.

Thank you to everyone who contacted me.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Wow that was fast Tom. Good on you and enjoy your road trip